This summer the lifting system of the world’s largest ship Pioneering Spirit will be fitted with 52 Holmatro cylinders.
Frames and partner Novasep developed a solution to protect production facilities from damage caused by salt build-up.
Van Oord’s flexible fallpipe vessel Stornes has recently been in Damen Shiprepair & Conversion Rotterdam for a scope of work which allows the vessel to operate at greater water depths in future.
Vroon has taken delivery of VOS Famous Emergency Response and Rescue Vessel (ERRV).
Het is Georg Fischer Piping Systems gelukt de bekende RVS koppeling opnieuw uit te vinden.
Tideway in Breda has joined Friends of the Supergrid (FOSG), Europe’s largest industrial alliance for interconnections, because it shares the vision that Europe will significantly benefit from an efficiently interconnected electricity grid or ‘Supergrid’ that secures the supply of a sustainable and affordable energy mix for Europe.
World Wide Supply, a Norwegian offshore service vessel company, has laid up two platform supply vessels due to a weak offshore spot market.
Op 23 mei heeft de combinatie Van Oord/Mammoet de laatste funderingspaal in de bodem van het IJsselmeer geheid.
On May 20 and 21, 2015, energy ministers and other high level officials from 75 countries including US, China and Japan, have gathered in The Hague.
Tijdens de eerste editie van het jaarlijks terugkerende evenement North Sea Offshore, op 4 juni, staat Den Helder even als ‘offshore hoofdstad’ van Nederland centraal.
- DeepOcean acquires Delta Subsea
- Belgium to double offshore wind capacity
- Excel and Tycan to integrate with Green Pin
- South Africa: change of government boosts expansion of renewables
- Offshore comeback means more people needed in subsea engineering
- ‘Bonny River’ launched in China
- Statoil awarding billion NOK contract for Njord Bravo FSO
- Jumbo names new offshore vessel ‘Stella Synergy’
- Orange Blue Terminal in Eemshaven signs contract with GeoSea
- ‘MPI Enterprise’ fitted with spudcans