Subsea 7 S.A. has been awarded a two-year extension to two Underwater Services Contracts (USCs) by Shell Upstream International Europe, worth approximately $240 million.
Royal IHC has joined forces with Tompkins UK – the parent company of Modus Seabed Intervention – to enter the deep and ultra-deep water, oil and gas geotechnical survey and site investigation market under the banner of TI Geosciences.
Two seafarers were seriously injured this week at Western Australia’s Port Hedland after being crushed in an accident aboard a heavy lift ship.
De komende 4 jaar gaat speelgoedfabrikant LEGO 400 miljoen euro investeren in een offshore windpark Borkum riffgrund 1 (78 windturbines, 312MW).
At the annual Offshore Support Journal Conference gala dinner held on 18 February, 2015, Mr. Kommer Damen, Chairman of Damen Shipyards Group, received the award for Industry Leader of the year.
Scaldis from Belgium has ordered a new crane ship, the Rambiz 4000, from Royal IHC.
In changing its name, Broekman Logistics wishes to emphasise its total focus on logistics.
Het Hamburgse logistiekbedrijf Buss Port Logistics en de Schramm Group gaan voortaan samenwerken bij de bevoorrading van offshore-platforms. Daarvoor hebben beide ondernemingen afgelopen woensdag een samenwerkingsovereenkomst getekend.
Norwegian oil company Statoil and contractor Aker Solutions choose Holmatro cylinders for the Snorre A platform.
Eni has published a video that captures its Goliat FPSO being towed on board Dockwise Vanguard transport vessel and its subsequent sail-away from South Korea to Norway.
- Rusch ME wins contract for Replacement & Refurbishment of 23 overhead cranes
- Polyurethane plugs and hang-offs for Rentel offshore wind farm
- ALE revolutionises route surveying with new technology
- HALO takes over Tullow’s gas producing assets
- OOS Energy reveals game-changing multi activity unit
- Svanen completes its work on the Arkona offshore wind project
- European Wind Deployment Centre
- New Damen 804S Stan launches for Multraship
- LoI for the construction of the Johan Castberg hull
- Portugal: a floating wave of opportunities