Keppel Shipyard has secured a Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) conversion contract as well as three repair, upgrade and modification contracts worth a total of about $89.3 million.
Paragon Offshore, a global provider of offshore drilling rigs, has stacked two jack-up drilling rigs and has been awarded several contract extensions with reduced day rates.
Last year an incident happened at the Shell refinery Moerdijk where due to a chemical reaction there was an explosion in part of the plant.
Danish drilling contractor Maersk Drilling has been awarded a new contract for the jack-up rig Mærsk Giant with its compatriot firm DONG Energy.
Bluewater Energy Services announces the award of a contract from Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) for the engineering, procurement, construction and integration (EPCI) of a major Turret and Mooring System for the Rosebank FPSO vessel.
Keppel Verolme secured the repair and upgrade of Stena Don, a harsh environment semisubmersible for Stena Drilling.
Early August crane vessel Oleg Strashnov successfully installed the Process Unit (PU) topside for operator GDF Suez E&P UK, and partners Centrica Energy and Bayerngas.
The Prysmian Group from Italy has been awarded contracts by Nobelwind NV to supply wind turbine inter array cables for the Bligh Bank 2 offshore wind farm, located off the coast of Zeebrugge.
According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), energy demand will rise by almost 40 percent in 2040.
Sea Trucks Group has been awarded a charter for the DP3 accommodation construction vessel Jascon 31 in the Gulf of Mexico.
- New '£5billion' North Sea oil field discovered in Moray Firth basin
- Alewijnse Marine contracted for two hopper dredgers at Barkmeijer Shipyards
- BigRoll will continue as part of Roll Group
- ‘VOS Stone’ chartered to VBMS for Arkona OWF
- ‘VOS Atlas’ chartered to Ophir Thailand
- Meer plekken op zee voor windmolenparken
- VIDEO: Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference 2017
- Heliport in Zeeland
- ALE completes offshore scope in Azerbaijan
- BigLift Shipping ends BigRoll partnership with Rolldock