Doedijns has recently supplied the fourth complete hydraulic system for a pile gripper frame to Bilfinger Marine & Offshore Systems.
Norwegian platform supply vessel owner World Wide Supply says that the weak spot market in the UK sector of the North Sea has forced it to lay-up two vessels.
By signing a three-year framework service agreement, Bakker Sliedrecht will take care of all services and parts supply required for the maintenance, repairs and conversions of the electrical installations on board of the majority of Van Oord key-assets worldwide exclusively.
Prosafe has signed a contract with Shell U.K. Limited (Shell) for the provision of the Regalia semi-submersible accommodation vessel at the Brent C platform in the UK sector of the North Sea.
On August 21, the Polarled gas pipeline crossed 66 degrees and 33 minutes north of the equator becoming the first pipeline to cross the Arctic Circle.
VBMS has been awarded a contract by E.ON for the installation of two 16 kilometre-long export cables for the Rampion Offshore Wind Farm.
CSBC Corporation Taiwan has chosen Siemens to supply diesel-electric propulsion systems and other accessories for four 65,000-ton semi-submersible deck cargo vessels (SSDCVs).
Royal IHC has successfully named and launched the pipelaying vessel, Sapura Rubi, in a ceremony at the company’s shipyard in Krimpen aan den IJssel.
Rijkswaterstaat heeft de bouw van de nieuwe zeesluis IJmuiden bij de ingang van het Noordzeekanaal definitief gegund aan consortium OpenIJ.
COSCO Shipping Company Limited (COSCOL) signed a contract with Shell Offshore Inc. for the transportation of the Appomattox semi-submersible platform hull from South Korea to Ingleside, Texas. [Read more…]
- Contract for Ampelmann in Gulf of Mexico
- Airborne Oil & Gas supplies TCP Flowline to Petronas
- Gemini’s twee offshore hoogspanningsonderstations varen uit
- Six dead in offshore helicopter accident in Nigeria
- A major step forward at one of Norway's biggest oilfields
- Overname Imtech Marine door Pon Holdings en Parcom Capital
- Groot Taiwanees baggercontract voor Van Oord
- Seabed Geosolutions secures two new contracts
- Minister Kamp wil extra gas uit Noordzee winnen